Lightbox Effect

lunedì 25 luglio 2011

Small blue thing

Today I am A small blue thing Like a marble Or an eye With my knees against my mouth I am perfectly round I am watching you I am cold against your skin You are perfectly reflected I am lost inside your pocket I am lost against Your fingers I am falling down the stairs I am skipping on the sidewalk I am thrown against the sky I am raining down in pieces I am scattering like light Scattering like light Scattering like light Today I am A small blue thing Made of china Made of glass I am cool and smooth and curious I never blink I am turning in your hand Turning in your hand Small blue thing
                                                                                                  Suzanne Vega

- Small blue thing - video




1 comments:

Anonimo ha detto...

AMAZING!!!

Posta un commento



ti piace?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ti può interessare anche: