Lightbox Effect

mercoledì 26 dicembre 2012

I love you.. But I'm afraid to love you


Love, let me sleep tonight On your couch.. And remember the smell And the fabric Of your simple city dress.. Oh... That was so real Oh... That was so real Oh... That was so real We walked around 'til the moon got full Like a plate.. And the wind blew an invocation And I fell asleep  At the gate.. And I never stepped on the cracks 'cause I thought I'd hurt my mother And I couldn't awake from the nightmare That sucked me in And pulled me under Pulled me under Oh... That was so real Oh... That was so real Oh... That was so real I love you.. But I'm afraid to love you I Love you But I'm afraid to love - you...I'm afraid... Oh... That was so real ...real real real...Oh... That was so real Oh... That was so real Oh... That was so real




0 comments:

Posta un commento



ti piace?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ti può interessare anche: